Apollonia in the New Testament
Apollonia was a city of Macedonia. Paul and Silas passed through it on their way to Thessalonica from Philippi and Amphipolis (Acts 17:1). in Mygdonia, 80 miles from Amphipolis, 37 from Thessalonica.
- Return to Bible Places index page.
- Go to Christian biography index page.
- Go to Christianity beliefs index page.
- Go to Christian denominations index page.
- Go to Christian comparison charts index page.
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, which is in the public domain (with minor edits).